11 December 2011

Re-write: Why Can't The Fetus Get The first Word? Piss Me Off!

(Please note I have already received mixed emotions with this very blog. One good FASD group suggested that I try to think inside the minds of the drinkers. They have not read all of my blogs - I there are many. But I have thought in the mind. I know exactly the feelings. And for some reason I haved put them off - ignored them. How, I don't know but I don't purposely ignore any group for their hard work. The retort I received was not nice but it wasn't vicious either. How about angry.)

(Initially) From a friend:

Star New commented on your photo.
Star wrote: "I support this totally ... ... someone has to make noise ... ... even my English is not strong enough to understand this but I do realize that our society will be better by not creating these types of babies ... ... even more care after work to fix the problems ... .... and our country will growth stronger and stronger and tax payer will not have to pay this to take care of this problem .... and our country will growth stronger"
Yes, my friend, here is a Chinese person. Can you believe it? A man from China. Where the hell are us Canadians. I mean all of us. I'm doing a hunger strike. I have many friends. There are several but a special mention goes to "Child's Voice" because they run the same train (accept the hunger strike). They are from Texas. Again, I say not from Canada.

Worrying about the fetus, trying to save the fetus, getting angry about drinking mom's (whether they realize what FASD is or not) are all not women's rights issues. They are human rights issues that Canada is so obviously ignoring. Mostly the government because I Email every MLA in Canada on every blog I produce. So why shouldn't I get peed off? They are not telling me anything. They are avoiding the issue. Some have befriended me. I appreciate them. At least they are hearing me. I should say, at least they are "hearing" the fetus.

So people who think I don't get into the minds of the mothers, I suggest to them to first get into the mind of the fetus. If you don't have ARND, like I, or any other of the disorders, don't brag to know what we go through growing up. 'Cause I don't brag about what the mother goes through, say, when she finds out too late that's she's pregnant, for example. I know if they care, they feel sadness and guilt and some "How can I make this better?" Then they realize some damage has been done and the only thing they can do is to remain sober for the rest of the pregnancy and pray the child escaped the worst of the damage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment