1 December 2011

My Christmas Campaigne Re: Liquor Stores

My Christmas campaign is pretty straight forward. This year I have 3 tactics instead of 1 to reveal the problem of FASD. Below you see the front and back of my Christmas handout. Blogspot won't let me make it bigger on the computer screen but it's still readable if you look closely. And below that is my official business card. The third tactic, is that I will have a hunger strike sign on. Hopefully I will get someone to take photos and send them to me so I can post them in my pre-New Years blog. That's it! (I used to use a pink ribbon. I decided pink belongs solely to Breast Cancer even though my ribbon is different - it is half black.)


                          Front

                           Back



        This is my business card:



at

No comments:

Post a Comment