24 August 2011

More Jack L. and More Human Value

Before I begin this blog I want everyone to know that I asked this wonderful woman and her friend to take a photo with her Blackberry of this touching eulogy for Jack Layton - one of many around Vancouver. She did it in an expediant manner, for when I got home tonight after working with my artist friend, sure enough - there in my inbox, the jpeg was seen. (If everyone made little efforts like this, the whole world would change.)

I truly thank this gal for doing this because all I had to do was give her my FAFASD business card. She was happy to help. Thank you nameless and caring gal. We need Canada to stand up like you did. Not just for Jack but for the yet to be born. And I asked her to check out my blog. I also ask her to leave a heartfelt comment for the unborn because Canada needs her and many like her when urgency begs of it. She may not know it but her pic may do wonders for the yet to be born. How can you mix the two? Well if you look at Jack's history coupled with his enthuiasm for family values, you might know. Jack lived off of his own family's values who when in the beginning understood his "rebelness" (not a word) and supported his flourishing and unwavering policies into a party leader that took the last election by quite a surprise.

And Jack: I stand by your "fight on the issue" attitude and the whole caucus should feel proud of a fallen hero like you in because my books some people just demand change that is needed, no matter what the urgent cause and no matter what the opposition or lack of interest and money.

"I would be willing to bet that if I would have had the fortune of just 10 minutes with you, Jack, you would have given me 30 or more if I needed it."



Back to my blog, @fetuswinning

And now I give to you a response to a team member who challenged my blog writings as mentioned in yesterdays blog:

A Natural Act To Follow said...





Kevin (Anthony); No apology is needed. There will always be malcontents who believe what they are (selfishly) doing is no one's business but their own. Keep shaking the tree, brotha! If only one woman sees the danger and changes her life-style for the benefit of her unborn BABY, then your compassion and love for babies and their mother's has made a difference.

To those who are offended. Deal with it.

To those who are not; tell someone else of the dangers facing pregnant women who are drugging and drinking thier babies into a marginalized life.



No comments:

Post a Comment